Each Progressive Party at Kitchen Play features a giveaway designed to include as many bloggers in the fun as possible. To participate, simply recreate one of the original courses revealed that month and post about the experience on your own site. Variations, alterations and ingredient substitutions are allowed and encouraged. Only one recipe per entry is required (even if the original Kitchen Play post contains more than one). To enter to win one of the prizes you must:
1. Publish an original post on your blog about trying one of the Progressive Party recipes revealed during that month. Again, variations, alterations and ingredient substitutions are allowed and encouraged.
2. Mention and link to both Kitchen Play (www.kitchen-play.com) and that month’s sponsor in your post.
3. Leave a comment on the Kitchen Play page that introduces the recipe you have chosen and provide the specific URL back to your exact post about the recipe.
4. Complete steps 1-3 on or before the last day of that month. (For instance, if you have chosen a recipe from January’s Progressive Party event, create and publish your post and leave a comment with the URL on Kitchen Play before January 31).
5. Reside in the U.S or Canada, unless otherwise noted.
Each month you may enter one time for each course (up to six entries), so long as you follow steps 1-4 for each individual entry. One winner for each course will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries/comments in that course. A minimum of ten entries is required in each course for the contest to be held for that course (this requirement may be waived at the discretion of the sponsor).
Kitchen Play reserves the right to cancel the contest feature at any time.
For a list of contest winners, please visit the Contest Winners! page.